Acrylic also known as special processing plexiglass, plexiglass replacement products, acrylic has the reputation of "plastic crystal".
Excellent weather resistance, especially used in outdoor, other plastic crown, and both good surface hardness and gloss, processing plasticity, can be made into a variety of required shapes and products. Another plate of a wide variety of rich color (including translucent color plate), another feature is that the thick plate can still maintain high transparency.
1, excellent transparency.
2, excellent weather resistance.
Strong adaptability to the natural environment, even in the sun for a long time, wind and rain will not make its performance change, good anti-aging performance, can also feel at ease in outdoor use.
3, good processing performance.
Both suitable for mechanical processing and easy thermal forming.
4, excellent comprehensive performance.
Acrylic plate variety, rich color, and has extremely excellent comprehensive performance, for designers to provide a variety of choices, acrylic plate can be dyed, the surface can be painted, screen printing or vacuum coating.
5, non-toxic even if long-term contact with people is harmless, but incomplete combustion will produce formaldehyde, carbon monoxide.
1. Architectural application: showcase, soundproof doors and Windows, lighting cover, telephone booth, etc.
2. Advertising applications: light boxes, signboards, signs, exhibition shelves, etc.
3. Transportation application: Windows and doors of trains, automobiles, etc.
4. Medical application: baby incubator, all kinds of surgical medical instruments and articles: bathroom facilities, handicrafts, cosmetics, supports, aquarium, etc.
5. Industrial application: instrument surface plate and cover, etc.
6. Lighting application: fluorescent lamp, chandelier, street lamp shade, etc.
The specific size
Matters needing attention:
1 acrylic plate can not be stored in a place with other organic solvents, but can not contact organic solvents.
2. During transportation, the surface protective film or protective paper shall not be rubbed.
3. Cannot be used in the environment where the temperature exceeds 85℃.
4. Clean acrylic sheet only with 1% of soapy water, with soft cotton cloth dipped in soapy water, not with hard objects or dry wipe, otherwise the surface is easy to be scraped.
5 acrylic plate cold and hot expansion coefficient is very large, due to temperature changes should be considered reserved expansion gap.